Simple Solution Pee Post Outdoor Dog Training Aid
- Simple Solution Pee Post* Outdoor Potty Training Aid for puppies and adult dogs encourages them to eliminate in a specific area of your yard
- Pee Post* Outdoor Potty Training Aid is a non-toxic pheromone-infused yard stake that prompts your dog's natural response to urinate
- With Go Here* technology, pee post can be used alone as a housetraining aid or used in conjunction with other dog housetraining methods
- Helps to make clean up easier while maintaining your lawn
- For best results, keep a dedicated daily routine until your pet consistently eliminates near the post
Directions for use: Choose a spot for your dog to urinate, preferably a quiet grassy area away from his food and water. Gently hammer the rounded head of the Pee Post 4-5 inches into the ground. Tip: Keep your pet indoors while you’re hammering so he won’t associate the loud noise with the Pee Post. Introduce your pet to the Pee Post and let him smell the special marking pheromones. When he urinates, praise him enthusiastically. If he does not perform, do not scold him – continue taking him back to the spot each time he may need to go. For best results, keep a dedicated daily routine until your pet consistently eliminates near the Pee Post. How does the Pee Post work? During elimination, dogs deposit pheromones to mark their territory. The Pee Post is infused with pheromones that prompt your dog’s natural response to urinate. Pets who have not established their marking patterns are the quickest to train. In most instances, male dogs will instinctively mark the area and will require little training. Female dogs may need more direction and reinforcement, but even they can be trained to use the Pee Post within a short period of time when following the stated directions.